71a839ea0870136c22a452df12aec4af0acd7af1cf599281a0 Introductions ~ Spiller Kustoms

Friday, June 22, 2012

Widgets

Introductions

Introductions

As you can see Spiller Kustoms and Ask Super Steve are coming along nicely.  We are in middle of ramping up our main sites as well as our social profiles.  My name is Kit Kat, and I am one of the contributors for Ask Super Steve.  Currently, I am a SAHM, our family consists of four boys, which you will probably hear me mention more in the nearby future.  Our main goal here at Ask Super Steve is to share with you our expertise on everything automotive, daily life adventures, parenting, and living in New Orleans.  Therefore, if you have the time browse through our site and share our thoughts with us.  I really would love feedback on how to make this site better for our readers and followers.

Ciao Kit Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spiller Kustoms
Review http://spillerkustoms.blogspot.com/ on alexa.com

My blog has recently been added to Top Mommy Blogs, which is part of one of the largest networks of blog directories on the Web. Please visit my blog's personal page to vote for my blog and comment to other blog users.