71a839ea0870136c22a452df12aec4af0acd7af1cf599281a0 How I played tourist in New Orleans ~ Spiller Kustoms

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Widgets

How I played tourist in New Orleans


Have you seen New Orleans during the day?  Well, it has been awhile since I had played tourist in my own city, and so I noticed how pretty and quaint it really is.  I have gone to all the parades during Mardi Gras and so it is rather a normal thing to watch the city get really trashed.  However, the beauty of the old buildings still captivates me.  These pictures were taken during a recent errand run downtown, and yet I had never notice the movie theater that was converted to a CVS.  The police officer in this photo must have thought that I was rather strange.  If you look carefully, you will notice long mural of Louis Armstrong in the window with his trumpet.  Music is so endeared to the people of New Orleans, and if you love the series, “Treme”, you will understand why.  It is a part of our heritage. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spiller Kustoms
Review http://spillerkustoms.blogspot.com/ on alexa.com

My blog has recently been added to Top Mommy Blogs, which is part of one of the largest networks of blog directories on the Web. Please visit my blog's personal page to vote for my blog and comment to other blog users.